Why Are We Here?
The City of Toronto, in partnership with the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), is currently enhancing and refining the plan for the Eglinton West LRT between Mount Dennis and Renforth and potentially Pearson Airport. The LRT was initially approved in 2010 as part of an earlier Environmental Assessment.
Ongoing work to refine the Eglinton West LRT concept includes the:
- Options Analysis (and assessment of LRT design options);
- Martin Grove and Eglinton Traffic Study; and,
- Eglinton West Planning and Streetscape Study.
Work to determine the best route for the LRT from Renforth Station (Commerce Blvd.) to Toronto Pearson International Airport is also being led by Metrolinx.
We're Interested In What You Have To Say!
The Eglinton West LRT is being created with your input:
- We encourage you to learn about the studies/ analyses and ask
- Please leave comments using post-it notes provided and pick up
a comment form and pen to provide your feedback